Playing the Flashlight tag game with a script allows you to enjoy a rather challenging game Herein, one player is tagged “it” and he tries to tag the other players with their flashlight.
It is an understatement to call it fun, not to mention that the game can be enjoyed by players of all ages. Is this what you are looking for? Well, we can do even more.
Below is the script that will make the moment for you. But, let’s take you on a tour of its functions, plus the best executors you can use to run the Flashlight Tag script.
READ ALSO: Treasure Hunt Simulator Script
Flashlight Tag Script
Functions of Flashlight Tag Script
The flashlight tag script has several functions to spice up your gameplay.
- Allows you to choose who is “it” at the beginning of the game.
- Tracks the players’ positions and makes sure that they are not tagged by other players’ flashlights.
- Keeps track of the score and declares the winner at the end of the game.
How to Execute Flashlight Tag Script on Roblox
To execute the flashlight Tag Script, you will need to:
- Copy the script provided here and paste it into your favorite executor.
- Save the game and start playing
READ ALSO: A One-Piece Game Script
Best Executors to Use for Flashlight Tag Script
A few of the best executors usable for Flashlight Tag Script are;
- Synapse X
- Kiwi X Executor
- Flooded V
- Codex Executor
- Vega X
- Fadys Executor
- Viper X
- Valyse Executor
- Nekto Executor
- Delta Executor
- Frost X
- Arceus X
- Anemo Executor
- Evon Executor
- Oxgyen U
READ ALSO: Roblox The Intruder Script
How to Play the Game Flashlight Tag
The game of flashlight tag is played as follows:
- One player is chosen to be “it”.
- The other players scatter around the game world.
- “It” uses their flashlight to try to tag the other players.
- They become “it” If a player is tagged.
The game continues until one player has been tagged a certain number of times.
My name is Anucha Ken and I currently run Geekuu with some skilled editors to ensure that you get the best gaming and tech information that you can leverage.